Maintenance mechanic / Plant fitter:
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to:
* Repair, service and maintain plant equipment
* Ensure all repairs and maintenance are completed in accordance with manufacturer and company standards
* Have the ability to diagnose faults on plant equipment and associated tool hire equipment
* Demonstrate good customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
* Assist with apprentice training
* Carry out other tasks and duties as required
* Maintain Health and Safety to company standards
* Keep accurate records of work carried out
Essential : Good all round multi-skilled experience with 3+ years previous plant maintenance experience. Fault find electrical faults and repair equipment in breakdown situations. Have a full clean driving licence.
Desirable: HGV Licence
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and overtime approximately every 3rd Saturday 8:00am to 12:00 noon (as per rota). Occasional out of hours working.
Salary: Dependent upon experience and will be discussed at Interview.
If you would like more information please call Anne on 028 71267799 or click APPLY NOW to submit your CV