Maintenance Joiner - Co. Antrim - £9 - £11 per hour (long term assignments)
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to have been appointed as the primary recruiter for an international facilities management company. Due to recent success they currently have a number of requirements for experienced multi-skilled Joiners to work on a number of social housing projects in the Belfast and surrounding areas. These roles are exclusive to Grafton and offer the rare opportunity to join a leading international organisation on a long-term basis.
Your primary role will be carrying out maintenance joinery work to social housing homes within the Belfast and South Antrim areas.
- Fitting doors, kitchen units, locks, windows, floor boards etc.
- Responding to routine maintenance repairs to properties.
- Accurately recording all completed works.
- Time served Joiner with own tools
- Valid CSR Card
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Previous experience working on Social Housing projects.
- Experience of tiling, painting and plastering would also be beneficial.
In return you will receive a competitive rate, long-term career prospects and 28 days holiday (including statutory leave).
For further information please contact Craig in Grafton on 02890242824, or submit your CV via the link.