Maintenance Reliability Manager
Salary - Attractive, Negotiable depending on experience
Location: County Fermanagh/County Cavan
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Maintenance Reliability Manager for a top manufacturing company based in Co Fermanagh/Co Cavan. This is a Senior position within a well established company who have been operating across the Island of Ireland for decades.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
This position is responsible for ensuring the reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, and controls systems within the plant. You will devise and manage an effective preventative maintenance programme that will deliver optimal plant performance at all times.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. This will include responsibility for adhering to the life cycle asset management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
- Provide input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues. To fulfill this responsibility, you will be required to conduct data analysis techniques that can include:
Ø Statistical process control
Ø Reliability modeling and prediction
Ø Fault tree analysis
Ø Six Sigma methodology
Ø Root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
Ø Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS
- Provide technical support to production team.
- Initiate, develop, execute, and evaluates new procedures, processes and work instruction for reliability test methods
- Carry out value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decisions.
- Develop the maintenance budget and execute
- Develop and implement cost savings initiatives
- Manage the maintenance contract resources
- Train and develop maintenance personnel
- Maintain and oversee the delivery of maintenance Key Performance Indicator's
- Schedule and plan maintenance department cover
- Contribute to the development of Site Capital Expense Budget
- Oversee the design / refinement and implementation of maintenance Programs
- Implement site preventative maintenance programs to support improved reliability and capacity optimization
- Be responsible for effectively implementing daily maintenance control plans and ensure their sustainability and effectiveness
- Develop maintenance procedures and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 4 years' electrical maintenance experience in a production environment
- Excellent PC skills
- Good communication skills
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering improvement i.e Six Sigma, Lean, 5S
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss confidentially or for more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333