Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits package including: Healthcare, pension, overtime, on-call allowance, Life assurance
My client is a leading brand in the food manufacturing sector. They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Technician to join their Dungannon facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks and will work as part of the Engineering Team in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Providing knowledge, experience and support to install, maintain and repair production and ancillary equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Carrying out reactive maintenance as required
- Identifying and implementing improvements on equipment
- Maintaining appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- While the role is that of a maintenance technician, it does involve the use of other skills such as mechanical fitting to be able to complete tasks around the production machinery.
- A time-served electrician with formal qualifications and a minimum of 4 years hands-on electrical experience, preferably within the food industry.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- Experience with PLC variable speed drive and control systems
For more information or to discuss confidentially please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333