Managed Services Officer
Customer-specific Managed Services Officer with ICT experience required for leading telecommunications company based in Belfast for exciting contract role.
- To provide ICT advice and/or professional services to both internal and external clients.
- To provide support on projects, carrying out elements of the research, analysis and/or delivery.
- To provide operational support ensuring KPIs and SLA are achieved.
- May lead on the delivery of specific components of a project.
- Typically engineering/science degree or has served a technical apprenticeship and obtained NVQ and further education technical qualifications (i.e. HND).
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practioner Certifications
- Formal vendor training to professional certification standards, e.g. Citrix, MCP, MCTIP, MCSE, Dell, HP certified systems engineer etc. Active Directory/Group policy
- SQL Cluster Installation and Admin on base Windows OS (2003/2008/2012) with Microsoft SQL server (2000/2005/2008/2012).
- VMware 3.5, 4 & 5 Design, implementation and Administration DNS & DHCP Implementation and Administration.
- Citrix Presentation Server 7.5 Implementation.
- Simpana Commvault Installation / Configuration / Support
- Civica APP Server Administration
- OCC Supporting People Server Administration
- Midland Payroll Server Administration
- Altiris Recovery Solution Configuration / Support
- Nexus Portwise Identity and Access management Configuration / Support
- Cisco Ironport
- Sawmill Web Content Reporting
- Compuware Server Vantage Installation / Configuration / Support
- Compuware Network Vantage Installation / Configuration / Support
- Compuware CVRUM Installation / Configuration / Support