"Big enough to cope, small enough to care"
…and we have a market-leading, competitive salaries, great benefits and a fun, sociable team. What's not to like?!
Grafton Recruitment are looking for a Management Accountant to join our team in Finance Shared Service and be part of our vision to be the best. This role is based within our Belfast office.
You will play a pivotal role in Grafton with the opportunity to learn from a team of qualified and experienced professionals.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for preparing and scrutinising the monthly Profit and Loss account to the gross margin line for the Grafton NI and RoI businesses. This role will entail detailed analysis to identify trends and maximise the profitability of the business.
In addition to the above the role will also include:
- Reconciling relevant nominal ledger control accounts
- Preparing month end reports and Key Performance Indicator reports
- Assisting with annual budget preparations and quarterly forecasts
(Full job description available upon request)
A Qualified Accountant with experience of working in a finance role in a large, high volume, multi-currency business. This experience should include:
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Producing commercial and financial reports
- Analysing financial data and reports
- Advanced practical experience in excel to include creating formula, pivot tables and v lookups
- Qualified Accountant
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Evidence of a strong analytical approach and the ability to develop a real insight into the needs of the business
Grafton Recruitment Group provides a fun, friendly and financially rewarding career.
Based in the beautiful Boat building in central Belfast.
Attractive base salary.
Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched), private health care, on successful completion of probation, as well as subsidised parking.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below or contact Steffi Reilly (HR Advisor) via email at email@example.com