I am looking for an excellent Management Accountant with post qualification experience. The ideal candidate will be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified(PQ's Considered) and have extensive experience of detailed management accounting & budgeting as well as interpretation/communication of financial information along with great all round technical accounting skills.
* Produce periodic management accounts
* Forecasting and budgeting
* Detailed analysis on all areas of the P&L.
* Investigating and reporting any significant variances and KPIs compared to budget/forecast, prior year and prior period.
* Maintain an effective budgetary control and analysis
* Identify major budget variances, determining the cause of such variations and, where appropriate, making recommendations for corrective action
* Assess and aim to improve appropriate accounting policies and procedures
* Month end reporting and analysis of financial information
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified accountant or equivalent and good part qualified accountants will be considered.
* Excellent management accounting and P&L Analysis
* Proven ability to evaluate and improve on processes and procedures
* Advanced Excel skills including Vlookups, Macros, Formulae, Pivot Tables etc
* Experience of working with both financial and non-financial managers
* Significant experience working with financial systems and processes
* Internal controls experience
* Attention to detail and ability to work in a pressurised environment