Grafton Accountancy & Finance is working with an award winning client who have an opening for a Management Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a supportive, commercial environment.
Main duties will include:
- In-put into the production of the monthly management accounts
- Statutory returns (VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat)
- In-put into the budget and forecast process
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Exposure to cost analysis
- Preparation of various financial reports as required
This varied role would suit a qualified accountant with 0-3 years PQE. Our client is open to considering candidates with commercial experience and those making their first move from Practice. Those with exposure to the manufacturing sector will have an advantage but this is not essential. Interest is likely to be high so please apply now to avoid disappointment. Paul Kenna 02890 242824.