Our client based in Dublin City Centre are a leading IT company specialising in communication and are currently recruiting for a full time permanent Management and Revenue Accountant to join their team.
Duties will include
- Preparation of the Monthly Management reporting package information with the CFO
- Preparing yearly budgets monthly forecasts and variance reports
- Preparation of Cost Centre Reports
- Financial modelling
- Analysis and review of key business trends
- Liaising and presenting analysis findings to key stakeholders on a regular basis in a clear and articulate manner - via reports and presentations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business such as Sales, Operations, and SW Development Personnel in all regions
- Commercial review of bid pricing and detailed cross-check to ensure contractual documents, commercial proposal and financials are in line with each other and company objectives
- Issue all Commercial Invoices in line with Project Milestones
- Project revenue recognition review and monitoring
- Manage the Accounts Receivable function across multi-currency ledgers
- Sales Commission calculation and processing
- Assist CFO as required on ad hoc projects
- 5 years + experience in relevant field
- Qualified as an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA, candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Management Accounts preparation, review and analysis.
- Business Analysis including reporting on key variances and trends highlighting issues
- Experience of month end processing and accounting
- The candidate must possess exceptional teamwork skills, be flexible and be prepared to help out the team where necessary.
- In depth knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is essential
- Multi -tasker
- Self Starter with the ability to work pro - actively
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Responsible and dependable
- Good team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
- Excellent location in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.