Location: County Down
Salary: Very competitive DOE
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm and 8.00am - 1.00pm Friday
The successful candidate will provide leadership to a production team within a lean manufacturing environment where performance is measured against key performance metrics and quality standards and the focus is on driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership and direction to a production team
- Ensure performance delivery against key targets/metrics and quality standards (deliver the Master Production Schedule and related KPI's)
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and cost reduction to maximise efficiency and effectiveness within a team
- Effectively manage a team to increase line performance and development of individuals
- Ensure that all Health and Safety standards and requirements are met
- As Manufacturing leader you will effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and manage change within a fast paced production environment
- Hold or be working towards a Third level qualification in Engineering, Technology or Business discipline with 3 years' experience in a supervisory role within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- 5 years' experience in a supervisory role within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills/behaviours.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills both at an individual and team level.
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability and personal resilience in an ever changing work environment.
If interested in the Manufacturing leader role please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Manufacturing leader role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing