Our client a leading manufacturing plant based in Wexford is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract.
The role will be responsible for the management of the Manufacturing and Packing Departments for solid dose and liquids its operations and personnel. You will also lead the team to ensure that production targets are achieved on a daily basis, within set quality and productivity goals by maintaining a high level of efficiency, skills flexibility and with moral and enthusiasm within the team. This role will also involve taken over a project to implement a re-structure of the Manufacturing and Packing area's to provide optimum work-flow.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
- At least 5 - 10 years in a manufacturing management role
- Knowledge of audit handling process
- Escalate issues professionally and on a timely basis
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Quality Systems
- Practical knowledge in scheduling to effectively distribute daily duties
- Project Management
- Communication (verbal and written) at all levels
- Presentations skills
- Teamwork and Coaching others
- Decision Making skills
- Practical knowledge in continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- Change management facilitation and staff support
- Excellent salary on offer
- An opportunity to work with an innovative growing company
- Excellent location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.