Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant on behalf of our client a leading supplier of Foreign Direct Investment consulting and lead generation services to economic development organizations worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent company which has grown vastly over the last few years.
* Marketing material development assisting with the design and production of all marketing collateral and literature using the design software tools Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
* Managing inventory of marketing stock brochures, flyers, branded stationery, liaising with various print houses to ensure effective distribution of marketing materials worldwide.
* Writing and proofreading copy for marketing materials, website content and proposals.
* SEO / Adwords / Google Analytics to grow new leads including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, campaign goals and lead generation content.
* Maintaining and updating marketing database lists on a regular basis so data is clean and correct.
* Assisting with event organisation to ensure the brand has high visibility before and after the event, email campaigns (meeting invites) and social media postings.
* Social media posting regular updates on the channels. Potential to develop a social media strategy or organise new forms of promotion such as video.
* Liaising with developers and designers on a regular basis to ensure website is up to date and that design items meet the necessary requirements.
* Degree with a Marketing-related element; HNC/D will also be considered
* MS office proficient (especially Word and PowerPoint)
* Previous experience in a similar role will be beneficial
* Adobe Design and Photoshop experience
* Experience in SEO with proven results
* Adept with using social media and knowledge of e-marketing techniques
* Understanding of customer segmentation
* Strong project management/organisational skills
* Self-motivated and works well in both an independent setting and a team environment
* CIM diploma is desirable
The successful Marketing Assistant will enjoy a competitive salary circa £15,000 - 20,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Marketing Assistant role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Assistant job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Marketing Assistant job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.