Grafton are currently seeking to recruit a commercially focused Marketing Co-ordinator on behalf of a leading construction company. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and further your career with a forward thinking and dynamic company. You will work within the Pre-construction department and support the team of Submissions Managers in the preparation of prequalification questionnaires (PQQs) and other tender proposals and presentations.
* Analysis and assessment of pre-qualification and tender requirements
* Organising the printing, copying, signing, and timely delivery of all prequalification and tender documents in line with customer requirements
* Reviewing pre-qualification and tender documents and identifying the key players required for input
* Reporting to the Submissions Managers
* Document formatting, creation of forms and print management
* Implement brand guidelines ensuring all communications are in line with business objectives
* Event preparation, marketing and co-ordination and promo activities.
* Social Media - administrator company Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Google+ pages, content creation, PPC campaigns.
* Monitor social media and website traffic statistics through Google Analytics.
* Conduct market research.
* Use of content management systems to update content on both website and intranet.
* Any other duties role may involve
* Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable
* Competent in InDesign and Photoshop
* Strong IT and presentation skills
* Creativity / artistic flair
* Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict timescales
* Excellent coordination skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Be pro-active and keen to develop within the role