Marketing Coordiantor Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Permanent
Our Client an outstanding 5 star hotel based in Co Fermanagh with stunning views, golf courses, world class accommodation and a Spa.
Hours of Work
Mon-Fri 40 hrs per week although the nature of the job will include some weekend work
- Degree ideally in Marketing or a related topic, or equivalent experience in a marketing position.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and executing marketing campaigns both online and offline
- Understanding of organic search and the wider digital environment
- Experience in social media contribution/management across a range of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc
- Experience in creating and monitoring ezine campaigns
- Knowledge in updating and maintaining a website to a high standard on both a visual and written capacity
- Experience coordinating the production of marketing materials (such as brochures and leaflets) and adverts (for offline and online placement)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrable experience of writing marketing or editorial copy
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail
- Highly competent in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Graphics packages
- Previous administration experience - Ability to provide accurate, clear, concise and informative communication and recording of the same
- Experience in Blogging
- Experience in Web or Graphic Design
- Experience in SEO and Pay Per Click campaigns
- Experience in Sales or a public facing role with high levels of customer engagement
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button