Grafton are recruiting on behalf of an international supplier of pet feeds for a Marketing Executive. You will establish the brand within Northern Ireland. The successful applicant must be self-motivated and can work with the sales team. This role would be ideal for someone who either has previously worked within the pet food manufacture/distribution or pet food retail sector.
* Effective promotional marketing of the company brands.
o Including email campaigns.
o Management of Google Adwords.
o Social media management including answering notifications.
o Remarketing campaigns.
* All campaigns must meet corporate brand objectives.
* Management and analysis of data associated with all campaigns.
* Website analysis and content management for .com site.
* Liaise with company ambassador about promotional events.
* Manage and book promotional events both north and south Ireland.
* Attend all events booked.
* Effective management of set budgets.
* Attend large promotional events in mainland Britain as required.
* Management of Breeder Club for .com.
* Use of either Corel Draw or Photoshop to ensure images supplied are suitable on a local level would be an advantage.
* Traditional & Digital Marketing experience.
* Monthly sales reporting.
* Daily liaison with courier about all Internet orders.
* Produce customer invoices, currently using Sage.
* Analysis of delivery on time reports.
* Efficient stock control including ordering from factory and or warehouse including liaise with transport company to ensure delivery on time.
* Ordering of sundry items. E.g. Boxes and packaging.
* 3 years marketing experience
* Previously worked within the pet food manufacture/distribution or pet food retail sector
* Friendly and out-going personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent team player, with ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Well-organised, self-motivated and confident
* Full driving licence