MARKETING EXECUTIVE, DERRY, £20K - £25K SALARY
I am exclusively working with a specialist Energy firm to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will have a flair for developing new and existing marketing communications strategies across a range of platforms.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Using the full marketing mix for the company's marketing communications, including postal, email, website and search engines.
- Providing all PR support.
- Developing company websites and online presence
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Experienced of graphic design is advantageous, including using Photoshop and/ or Illustrator.
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Experience of website management.
This is a great opportunity to join a young, innovative Energy firm at an exciting time in their development. You will be given the tools to forge a great career with a progressive, professional and dynamic company and rewarded with a competitive salary.
The role is full time, permanent and located 15 minutes from Derry City Centre.
If you would like more information on this role please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.