Job Title: Marketing Executive
Client based in Kildare, Team lead by Sales & Marketing Manager with marketing, digital marketing, CRM and sales responsibility. 7 people in the team.
- Plan, implement and measure marketing campaigns for existing and new account business
- Devise campaigns in line with the calendar of festivals both in Ireland, the UK and internationally and ensure metrics are in place for each campaign
- Day to day management of promotions, offers and marketing activities, working with other members of the marketing team to align with online campaigns and CRM activities
- Manage the marketing budget for offline and on-course marketing activities
- Maintain ownership of the traditional media platforms and supplier relationships
- Contribute to the development of loyalty rewards for customers
- Work with media publishers and media buying agencies for appropriate media deals on an annual and per campaign basis
- Prepare press releases for festivals, sponsorships, new products etc
- Write campaign briefs for campaign advertising creative to the graphic designer for all promotions and campaigns ensuring advertising is in line with the company brand
- Assess sponsorship and media opportunities recommending action in line with budgets and goals
- Work as part of the team to meet the overall objectives of the marketing department
Key Performance Indicators:
- Productivity Targets
- BRC and customer audit outcomes
- Customer Service Levels
- Complaint levels
- Competency Profile:
- High-level leadership and decision-making skills.
- Results driven
- Can motivate, influence, and train people.
- Good communication skills to interact with all departments.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent effective delegation abilities
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Salary: Mid to late 30's DOE
Pension after 6 months (6.5% of salary contributed by employer and employee), AIR Card (entry to racecourses), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (free, confidential service), Opportunity for supported study (based on how relevant to role and organisation requirements).
20 days plus 2 days (Christmas Eve & Good Friday) + 1 additional day after 5 years' service, another additional day after 10 years' service
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)