Grafton are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of a market leading retailer. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a leading brand in a growing market. You will provide full marketing support in the development and promotion of new and existing products and services.
* Liaising with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
* Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
* Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts within legislative boundaries.
* The production and design of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, etc.
* The design of product packaging.
* Set and maintain guidelines for shop layout and displays to include the development of price tags and information sheets to ensure brand continuity (will require some travel to stores across Ireland).
* Liaising with designers and printers.
* Organising photo shoots.
* Management and maintenance of all aspects of social media and online offerings.
* Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
* Maintaining and updating customer databases.
* Organising and attending events relating to brand or market development.
* Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
* Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies.
* Managing budgets.
* Evaluating marketing campaigns.
* Monitoring competitor activity.
* Supporting other colleagues.
* A minimum of a level 3 CIM qualification (or equivalent).
* Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
* Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
* Experience and interests in graphic design.
* Web coding skills.
* Experience creating email shots.
* Computer literacy with good written skills.
* Customer service focus.
* Strong work ethic.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Artistic design skills.
* Proficient in the use of all aspects of social media.
* Ability to drive is preferable.