Grafton Belfast are working in partnership with Wiggle CRC, a leading international e-commerce business who have a worldwide customer portfolio. My client is recruiting for a Category Marketing Manager to be based at their commercial offices in greater Belfast. This is an exciting time for a Category Marketing Manager who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
* Being the key marketing stakeholder in B&M seasonal range reviews by category - ensuring that company has the right products to meet the customer's needs, identifying opportunities and driving marketing plans, and working closely with team member to drive this
* Taking responsibility for the Hard Goods contribution to the overall Integrated Marketing Plans
* Working closely with the Campaign Managers, key brands and other key stakeholders to ensure all trading opportunities are maximised
* Building an understanding of the customer, and working with stakeholders to develop and activate opportunities as a result
* Working with the User Experience (UX) team to optimise the customer journeys for Hard Goods
As Category Marketing Manager you will enjoy a range of benefits to include competitive remuneration salary (which can be tailored to your experience), a company sponsored health care scheme, pension, flexi-time, staff discount and more. Hours of work are 39.25 per week, Monday to Friday. This role will be initially based at my client's commercial premises in greater Belfast but within the next 12 months you will be moving to a new state of the art premises in the Mallusk area.
The successful Category Marketing Manager should have:
* Degree, marketing qualification or equivalent
* 2-3 years experience of working in a marketing role
* Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns
* Strong presentation skills (written and verbal)
* Strong influencing skills with evidence of managing key stakeholders effectively
* Experience of working within the sports industry would be an advantage
* Very commercially driven with revenue focus, budget and cost awareness
* A highly analytical approach and the ability to propose and deliver effective campaigns based on evidence and insight
* A creative eye and the ability to deliver innovative concepts
* Capability to think and act globally
* Ability to engage stakeholders at the highest level
* Pro-active self starter and confident decision maker
* Ability to re-prioritise to get the job done
* The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
* Highly organised with the ability to manage constantly changing priorities
* An enthusiastic and driven team player
Interested Category Marketing Managers who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Category Marketing Manager job in more detail please contact me now on 02890242824.
If this Category Marketing Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles I would be delighted to hear from you - I am registering new jobs every day.
You must have a current, valid UK work permit to be considered for this job and only candidate's whose CV is meeting the criteria will be accepted.