Marketing Manager (18 Month Contract)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading textile and work-wear supplier. The Marketing Manager will manage and coordinate all marketing activities within the Group. The Marketing Manager will project manage the tendering process and commercial submissions.
* Create, initiate and lead marketing campaigns, UK as well as Global, to create brand awareness within the Group's diverse client sectors.
* Be the lead on all creative content for the marketing mediums within the Group.
* Prepare an annual Marketing Plan and Budget and subsequently Manage the Marketing Plan and Marketing budget for the Group.
* Managing marketing activities to support tender bids including presentations.
* Client engagements / pitches and other marketing mediums as and when required.
* Liaise with external design and media organisations to create final marketing materials / services.
* Liaise with and manage internal and external contributors to the above ensuring timely issue of questions to be answered and responses received back.
* Ensuring final delivery of tender & marketing activities in accordance with required timescales and budgets.
* Monitor Sales Pipelines in the Group contributing and compiling market analysis as required.
* In conjunction with the Commercial teams, plan, create and complete tender submission compilations and supporting documents.
* Managing tender submissions at PQQ, RFI, RFP etc. stages, ensuring completion of draft outlines and responses to the agreed timelines.
* Carry out post-proposal reviews & analysis to enable future improvements.
* Identifying emerging customer requirements and business improvement strategies such as CSR, Social Accountability.
* Observe all Company Rules, Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies particularly in relation to Health and Safety, Harassment, Disciplinary and ICT Security.
* Identify opportunities for improving the method of operation in your area of responsibility and implement improvements.
* 3 years' experience in a marketing role
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a marketing, business or commercial discipline
* Excellent communications skills
* Strong Project Management capability
* Astute, innovative and commercially aware
* Highly creative
* Analytical, methodical with meticulous attention to detail
* Willing if required, to undertake a CRB Check
* A clean current driving licence
* Previous experience in a marketing role within a commercial organisation
* Experience of working with website content management systems (CMS)
* Experience in creating presentations
* Experience of tendering
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Marketing Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.