Our client is an extremely busy industrial firm based in County Derry. They are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to successfully promote their business and generate sales through innovative marketing and advertising. You will be an expert at devising and implementing creative marketing strategies in order to create awareness of our client's products.
* Ensure that the products, services and product lines resonate with current and potential customers by continuously monitoring marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace
* Budget-management skills and proficiency
* Forecast and identify opportunities and trends
* Show initiative to come up with Promotional Activities and themes to drives sales and customer levels
* Use Illustrator or Photoshop to design graphics for advertising on social media and offline channels.
* Demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills to ensure customers receive a first class, professional service.
* Show tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
* Any other duties role may involve
* Business or marketing-related degree
* 5 years marketing experience
* Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all essential
* Strong research and analytical skills
* Ability to think creatively and innovatively
* Professional judgment and discretion
* Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
* Organised with a pragmatic, hands on approach to work
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines