Grafton are recruiting for a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Manager. You will lead the marketing function to plan, develop and implement marketing strategies and communications. Strengthen brand awareness through customer relationship management, effective content plans and digital management.
* Effectively develop and manage the marketing budget.
* Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
* Build relationships with key customers to understand their requirements, exploring options to support their business to strengthen brand awareness, marketing of products and increase sales.
* Manage all product samples and trials for customers including field visits. Arrange for customers to visit production facility to observe the production, quality and view product demonstrations.
* Build strong relationships with external stakeholders, in particular, customers and suppliers to ensure customer and business needs are being met, issues are identified and resolved and measures are put in place to prevent re-occurrence.
* Plan an exhibitions and trade shows calendar to ensure the company exhibit at all key exhibitions and shows. Support the sales team through attending exhibitions and shows.
* Design a digital marketing strategy and plans that are creative, engaging and meet commercial requirements.
* Develop an annual content calendar for content through various channels, ensuring a strong web and social media presence.
* Manage Search Engine Optimisation for the company across all digital platforms, using google analytics.
* Analyse and measure online campaign performance ensuring there is a commercial benefit to all campaigns.
* Ensure you are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in customer relationship management, marketing, in particular, digital marketing.
* Provide strong leadership and clear direction to manage, motivate and engage the Marketing team to consistently deliver results.
* Can make decisions, sometimes with incomplete information, tight deadlines and pressure. Decisions are always based around the needs of the company and customer.
* Manage performance to ensure that open and honest feedback is given to individuals on performance.
* In conjunction with the Commercial management team, formulate the short, medium and long term marketing and corporate social responsibility strategy, translate this strategy into meaningful department objectives and the development of challenging KPI's for the Marketing department. Continually monitor and review progress of strategy and objectives.
* A third level qualification in Marketing or a related field
* 3 years' experience in a marketing management role
* Experience in leading a team
* Experience in the use of software packages such as Photoshop, in-design, premiere pro and google analytics
* Demonstrate a working understanding of SEO techniques to achieve effective search marketing
* Experience in digital platforms
* Experience in the design, management and reporting of marketing campaigns and content plans
* Experience in customer relationship management
* Experience in developing marketing strategies and plans
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Communication, analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to lead, engage and motivate staff
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
* Creative ability
* Strong financial and commercial awareness
* Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
* Ability to see activities through to completion
* Strong attention to detail
* Evidence of business awareness/ commercial acumen
* Ability to understand & analyse statistics using tools such as Google analytics
* This role will involve travel across the UK and Ireland
* Possess a full current driving licence
* Evidence of undertaking Continuing Professional Development
* 5 years' experience in a marketing management role
* Experience in using a mac desktop