You are a high performing, detailed focused data quality executive, who will take full responsibility for a portfolio of the company's partners. Focused on ensuring data consistency for the partners throughout the business you play a pivotal role between Marketing and the Sales teams. You are proactive, collaborative & solution oriented in your working style and enjoy solving problems and varied tasks.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creation of target lists for sales teams
- Coach the Sales and Partner teams on delivering improving data quality
- Keeping the existing data up-to-date, correct, clean & efficient
- Validating partner contracts
- Monitoring the data flows
- Analytical - can find actionable insights to drive change
- Organized - with ability to prioritize in dynamic environment
- Track record of delivery in administration of databases (2 - 3 years)
- Fluent (written/oral) in German & professional English
- Ability to develop rapport & build relationships with other teams
- Enthusiastic self-starter & engaging communicator (oral and written)
- Efficient using MS office & experience with CRM tools an advantage
- >40 words per minute typing skills
Why contact Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Natalia McCarthy on (01) 5175040 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below with your up to date CV by clicking the button.