We are recruiting two people to work for our manufacturing client in Portadown, Co Armagh.
The role requires someone who is;
- Able and flexible to work shifts day and evening, Monday to Friday
- Available from end of Jan until April but this will be reviewed at that time to continue further
- A forklift driver - experience in operating a truck, willing to look at candidates with an expired licence within past 6 months
- Adequate levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Sound IT skills - robust understanding of Microsoft Office applications, warehouse/inventory control systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Safe operation of a forklift truck and adhere to all health and safety site rules
The following would be desirable, though not mandatory
- Proficiency in use of VNA trucks / Order Pickers.
- Knowledge of Barcode systems and scanners.
- Stock control experience
- Work from spreadsheets and record information correctly
Whats the next stage:
- Cv to be sent to Grafton
- 45 minute aptitude test to be completed in Grafton
- If cv is selected by the client, then forklift assessment test
- Company medical with their doctor which will include various tests: Vision, Alcohol and drugs