Salary: £20-£25k and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package
My client is one of Northern Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in their industry. They have a current opportunity for a Materials Scheduler to Reporting to Materials Scheduling Team Leader; the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the scheduling, processing and movement of materials within the factory and control of Inventory Management.
Reporting to Materials Scheduling Team Leader
* Aiding with the planning & scheduling of raw materials from a Global supply base for production.
* Communicating material schedules to assigned suppliers following weekly MRP run.
* Monitoring of supplier delivery performance against materials schedule.
* Coordinating the internal processing and movement of materials from stores to the production line to meet
manufacturing schedule requirements
* Organising and the tracking of shipments for dispatch from the supply base to ensure on time delivery at the
* Managing Inventory levels in line with Financial Targets
* Good standard of education - GCSE level or equivalent
* Familiar in the use of MRP systems and planning process
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Ability to collate and analyse data
* Excellent organizational skills and able to work to tight deadlines
* Result orientated and able to work on own initiative
* Experience within a similar role
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333