Our client has a vacancy for a temporary mechanic at their Enniskillen site.
- Carry out work of servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicles and items of plant and equipment including electrical/electronic work on specialist vehicles.
- To provide fabrication services as and when requested for vehicles, small plant and equipment
- To undertake inspections/servicing/MOT/PSV preparation and repairs to company vehicles and equipment to VOSA Standards in a timely manner as set out by the Lead Mechanic.
- Diagnosis of faults- electronic, electrical, mechanical or hydraulic.
- Maintain all items of plant, equipment and tools ensuring their safe use and security.
- Fabrication, welding and repairs of vehicles, plant and machinery.
- Maintain service records and forward same to designated officer.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicles/equipment on which they are working, and the workshop and surrounding areas.
- A relevant qualification in Vehicle Maintenance e.g. City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Light or Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or equivalent OR A minimum of 2 years served apprenticeship on a range of vehicle's (evidence must be provided
- Evidence of a minimum of 2 years' experience of carrying out maintenance on a range of vehicles including plant and machinery
- Evidence of the ability to maintain records, possess good communication skills and organisational skills.
Hours of work:
- 37 hours weekly
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
- Rate of Pay : £8.40-£9 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.