Our client a large Public Sector Organisation are currently seeking Mechanical Engineering Technicians who are available immediately.
Role: Mechanical Engineering Technician
Hours of work: 37 Mon- Fri
Duration: 6 months
Rate of Pay: Weeks 1-12: £9.50/hr
Week 13+: £13.72/hr
- Design & supervision of mechanical building services for minor works, refurbishment, energy / BEMS & maintenance projects
- Compliance with relevant industry standards, legislation and associated regulations.
- Compliance with procurement and contract best practice and guidance, specifically as applied to Term Contracts and related framework agreements.
- Instructing and supervising contractors in undertaking works.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team under the direction of an HPTO.
- An ONC/OND or BTEC in mechanical engineering/ mechanical building services with at least ten years relevant experience post qualification.
- Experience of undertaking works using Measured Term Contracts is desirable.
- Experience of working in a maintenance environment is desirable
- A current driving license and access to a car for use in the course of this work.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Helen McNamara will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Friday 29th September at 12pm