Grafton Require a Medical Receptionist/Administrator required with a Public Sector client based in Belfast £7.77 / £8 ph
There are 2 posts (part time based in West Belfast and full time based in city centre)
Role: Medical Receptionist (Temporary Maternity cover) potential to go perm
Rate of Pay: £7.77 / £8 per hour
Hours: Part time - 24 hours per week (Monday - Wednesday, 8.30am - 12.30pm and 2pm-6pm)
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week ( Monday - Friday )
Duration: Start ASAP and the assignments is temporary and could go permanent
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Mail merging
- Managing templates
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with queries
- Filing, photocopying, general admin duties as required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Writing letters or recording medical notes
- Scanning, filing and typing up reports
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- OCR/RSA Stage ll Typing/Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- Medical reception experience
- Very experienced with MS Office
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 27TH May at 4PM.