Ad-Hoc Administrator with medical reception duties required on a full time temporary basis for a Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £7.50-£8.50 - PH.
Role: Medical Reception duties - Immediate Start
Rate of Pay: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week
- Provide administrative support such as filing, scanning, answering phones, typing
- Cover reception duties - answering phones, book meetings and filing
- Confidentiality within the work environment
- To cover sick and holidays - ad hoc shifts (must be flexible)
- At least 1 years previous experience in an admin/reception role
- 5 GCSE's to include Maths and English (with certificates to prove)
- Competent in MS office with experience in Word, Outlook and Excel
- Customer Service experience
- Empathy towards service users
- Reliable and flexible (as shifts are ad-hoc)
- Good standard of literacy written communication
- Good Verbal communication and interpersonal skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER AT 5.30PM.