Band 4 Medical Secretary required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £10.07PH.
Role: Temporary Band 4
Rate of Pay: £10.07 per hour (increasing to £12.66 per hour after 13 weeks)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri 9am-5pm)
Duration: 6 months (may be extended)
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Manage the Consultants/Team diary
- Type and process clinic and discharge letters using audio dictation
- Manage waiting lists
- Supervise the day to day priorities of the medical secretary team
- Provide supervision of staff
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of staff
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- Or NVQ Level 2 Administration and 2 years secretarial/administrative experience
- OCR/RSA Stage ll Typing/Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 1 years administrative experience in a Health and Social Care setting
- Excellent computer skills; competent in all Microsoft office programmes
- Audio Typing
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Minute taking
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 07.10.16 AT 12PM.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.