A new opportunity has arisen for a Meter Support Advisor with a leading energy provider based in East Belfast.
The Meter Support Advisor will essentially be responsible for providing a high standard of customer service, via telephone and email communication, answering customer queries relating to their metered service. This role has become available due to an uplift in workload, and is a permanent, full-time position.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage high volumes of calls relating to Metered customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide clear, informative and expert advice in relation to all aspect of the metered service with a confident and positive attitude.
- Resolve problems to customer's satisfaction in a timely fashion and ensure root cause has been identified and communicated to relevant department for corrective action.
- To maintain and update customer database & Metered System with accurate information on a regular basis.
- To ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Five GCSE two of which must be Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- At least two years relevant customer service experience and a clear understanding of what is required to deliver excellent customer service
- Experience using Navision and CRM is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Experience with working to targets (both personal and team targets).
- Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to work within an in-house customer service team for a major recognisable brand.
The salary on offer for this position is £17,729 per annum.
Please submit your CV via the link below. Alternatively, contact Tracey Murphy on 028 90895 824 for further information.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.