MI ANALYST WITH CHANGE EXPERIENCE, DUBLIN
My client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. In business for almost 200 years, they currently have nearly 6000 employees to provide high level of service to nearly 2 million customers. Part of a Globally present organisation, they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
An MI Analyst role is currently available for a contract period of minimum 6 months managing the delivery of an MI remediation programme. Role will be based in Dublin (exact location to be confirmed) with salary negotiable, DOE.
Key role deliverables:
- Plan and manage the delivery of a small project or workstream, ensuring delivery of requirements to time, cost and quality standards.
- Analyse data and business processes to identify business problems, solutions and opportunities. Work with subject matter experts to develop solutions into detailed project requirements and have these agreed by business owners
- Complete a robust financial analysis of solutions including costs and benefits and provide support to the development of the business case
- Identify and evaluate project risks and issues, recommending effective mitigation strategies and solutions including escalating as directed by project governance to project sponsor and business owner
- Oversee the delivery of benefits as defined within the project scope
- Produce robust and timely reporting against the project plan and budget within agreed project governance
- Identify, map and maintain positive relationships with a range of stakeholders and SMEs across different businesses and technology delivery functions across Ulster Bank Group and Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Manage work delivery of a small team of 5-10 analysts and operational resources to ensure deliverables are produced on schedule to the required standards
- Provide support where needed across different and inter-dependent workstreams/projects
- Deputise for the Project Manager
- At least 2-3 years Change Management experience across a range of project types
- Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workloads and work on own initiative
- Proven ability to manage discreet changes projects/workstreams using established project management methodologies
- Ability to facilitate project governance including workshops and ensure accurate capture of minutes and actions
- Proficient in use of analytical tools and structured analysis techniques
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project and Visio
- Ability to prepare and present professional reports/updates on project activities and chair governance meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage and influence across business units and teams