MI Support Officer - Temp 6-9 months - Belfast City Centre at £8.18 per/hr
Our Client, a leading financial services provider is seeking a MI Support Officer. This is a potential 6 - 9 month temporary contract based in Belfast.
- Deliver high quality MI reports to the business which informs of performance within chosen metrics and assists decision making, ultimately helping to improve the product and service propositions to our customers.
- Distribute accurate data and reports within agreed timescales and consistent with required quality levels.
- Extract data from data stores using various extraction tools.
- Manipulate information to present to the business in a meaningful and easy to understand format.
- Provide general administrative support as required such as booking rooms, preparing meeting packs and organising meeting.
- High numerical understanding and analytical ability with relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to spot trends/anomalies/errors in data sets and reports.
- Ability to manage workload in order to meet timescales.
- Strong abilities within Excel
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Paula McClymont on 028 90 322022 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.