Category D or D1 Driver required for temporary role in Lisnaskea for approx 3-6 months, starting asap
Duties will include:
- Transport all passengers to and from their authorised locations.
- To provide assistance to passengers, if required, to and from the vehicle and their pickup and destination locations.
- To carry out daily vehicle checks and report any defects immediately to your Line Manager
- To complete any necessary paperwork, e.g. log-sheets, fuel issue sheets, defect reports.
Hours of Work
- 37 hours weekly, Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 4.30pm
Rate of Pay: 7.25ph
- Must hold a valid driving licence with a D or D1 licence (Eligible candidates will have sat and pass a separate bus test)
- Undertake an Enhanced Access NI check
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Noeline on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button