We are looking for ambitious graduates from a Legal, Financial or Accounting background with a desire to pursue a career in a professional services environment. Our client works largely within the banking and financial services sector on a wide range of challenging projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collating financial information and data
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Financial analysis and calculations
- Inputting financial information onto spreadsheets
- Market research
Legal and Compliance
- Regulatory affairs and quality compliance
- Case and contract documentation review
- Financial complaint handling
- Quality Assurance
- Support Project Management offices
- Monitor and report progress
- Document all project related assignments and risks
- Generate reports and presentations
- Improve project administration processes
- 2.1 degree or above in a Legal, Finance, Accounting or Economics related discipline
- Candidates with 2.2 degrees but relevant experience will also be considered
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Able to manage your time and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently but also in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Degree fields can include Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Studies and Maths.
This truly is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned organisation with a global presence. Successful candidates will also enjoy company benefits such as competitive starting salaries, progression opportunities, regular social activities and the opportunity to work closely with other large international corporations. The majority of projects will be carried out on site therefore successful candidates must be willing to travel significantly within the UK/internationally. Travel and living costs are also covered.
We are keen to hear from graduates who are eager to kick start their career in a professional and corporate environment. If this sounds like you , please apply here or contact Ciara on 02890895824 for more information.