Mobile Facilities Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £8.85 p/hr
Location: Various Locations
Hours: 25-30 hours per week- Days , Evenings and Weekends all required
- To be responsible to the appropriate officer, to ensure that all sites and associated facilities are maintained and kept to required standards for public use and to appropriately supervise access to these facilities.
- To be responsible· to the appropriate officer for administering bookings of facilities and for providing information and advice to customers.
- To be able to work flexibly across all sites to ensure the necessary high standards of service delivery are achieved.
To provide a high standard of customer service to all customers.
To ensure that all areas in and arour)d the site and associated facilities are kept in a clean and hygienic condition (including litter collections).
To act as keyholder, responsible for opening and closing and controlling access to all parts of the building and associated facilities.
To assist with events as and when required.
To drive and be responsible for any allocated vehicle (within the post holder' s driving licence category) and adhere to driver daily checks and accident/ incident! vehicle defect procedures, including the completion of all required documentation.
Applicants MUST -
Applicants must, as at the closing date for receipt of application forms:
- possess a full, current driving licence which enables them to drive in Northern Ireland, or, access to a form of transport which will enable them to meet the requirements of the post in full
- the ability to deal effectively with the general public and respond to a variety of customer needs;
- the ability to work on their own initiative;
- the ability to complete standard forms clearly and to collate basic information into simple written reports;
- the ability to exercise judgement in the event of incidents and emergencies and any other unexpected events
- good inter-personal skills.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the Public Sector team will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 28TH JULY AT 12PM.