Mobile Public Convenience Attendant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor, Co. Down £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Mobile Public Convenience Attendant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Location: Bangor, Co. Down
Hours: 18-30 hours per week (Mon to Sun shifts, mainly evenings with some day work and Bank holidays)
Duration: 12 weeks (summer cover)
- To clean and maintain public conveniences at various sites across the Borough
- To record/report customer complaints in relation to public conveniences
- To comply fully with Health and Safety procedures
- To ensure vehicles are kept in a roadworthy condition, and all defects are reported to the line manager
- Valid current driving licence (must be demonstrated on CV)
- Experience of cleaning and basic maintenance
- Good customer service skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 10TH MAY 2017.