Leading Bank in Belfast City Centre require a Mortgage Supervisor.
Temporary cover is required within the Business Governance Team, which manages and controls the supervisory team responsible for regulated sales activity for mortgage lending, investments and insurance products, to supervise the related Training and Competency Scheme as applied to the advisers.
- Work alongside the Mortgage and Protection Supervisor and be responsible for the initial and ongoing competency supervision of advisers and the retention of records.
- Maintain product and technical knowledge
- Meaningful engagement with the advisers in providing constructive feedback and coaching, based on the outcomes of supervision work
- Maintain accurate and consistent adviser records
- Ability to exercise professional judgement on the appropriateness of the advice given
- Deal with advisers in a professional manner and ensure confidentiality is maintained
- To build good working relationships and demonstrate your commitment to the team.
- Work closely with the Business Governance Team to ensure adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements within the business line.
- 6 months recent experience in a mortgage supervisory capacity
- CeMAP qualified
- Mortgage Supervision Accreditation
- Competent in the use of MS Office, including MS Word and Excel
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Joanne Cosgrove at Grafton Recruitment on 02890895824