Museum Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor, Co. Down - £7.05 per hour (under 25's) & £7.50 per hour (over 25's).
Role: Museum Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 per hour (under 25's) & £7.50 per hour (over 25's)
Location: Bangor, Co. Down
Hours: 36 hours per week - Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm)
Duration: 13 weeks +
- Document museum collection
- Answer historical inquires
- Assist with covering the front desk when required
- 6 months museum experience
- Museum studies qualification or a degree in related subject (i.e. history, archaeology)
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 5th SEPTEMBER 2017**
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.