Imagine yourself working with a passionate team of network engineers supporting large-scale projects, complex infrastructure environments and ensuring successful delivery and excellent customer service.
This opportunity is with a landmark NI brand in the midst of high-profile growth and change. Part of this change requires bringing on board exceptional network engineers to ensure the resiliency of their networks, servers, and communications during this initiative.
In particular, they're seeking someone who enjoys being hands-on with networking technology - installation, support, and diagnostic monitoring. You will be deploying, configuring, and upgrading network appliances in order to accommodate the needs of customers and users across multiple service lines.
You'll be documenting changes and upgrades and ensuring all the network assets are being properly managed. You'll be hands on, delivering value and solutions for customers; ensuring the continued success of the organisation.
In order to be considered for the opportunity, you must provide a CV which demonstrates the following experience:
* 3+ Years of experience in the Network Support or Engineering Space
* Strong customer-facing and troubleshooting skills within the networking domain
* Strong understanding of different vendor products and equipment - Cisco AND/ OR Juniper
* Experience working across both Linux and Windows OS environments (Not essential)
* Strong understanding of basic network protocols (TCP/IP, routing, switching, subnets)
* Exposure to network security concepts and principles
* A positive attitude, confident troubleshooting skills, proactive approach to owning your results
* A full driving license
* BONUS: Industry Certifications - CCNA, JNCIA
If you want to work in an exciting environment with an emphasis on cutting-edge technology, professional excellence, and where your efforts will be recognised and rewarded, then apply now.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Michael Rosbotham, IT Recruitment Specialist at Grafton Technology on 02890323333 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.