Network Engineer - Attractive Salary + Company Car
I am looking to speak with Network Engineers with 2+ years experience with either Cisco or Juniper installation and support. Candidates with Cisco experience who are willing to cross-train into Juniper will also be considered as the role will be varied depending on the clients you are working with.
This opportunity is with a landmark NI brand in the midst of high-profile growth and change. Part of this change requires bringing on board exceptional network engineers to ensure the resiliency of their networks, servers, and communications during this initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a small, close-knit team and really make this role your own. There is a large training and development budget available to assist you in achieving industry leading certifications (JNCIA, JNCIS and CCNP).
In particular, they're seeking someone who enjoys being hands-on with networking technology - installation, support, and diagnostic monitoring. You will be deploying, configuring, and upgrading network appliances in order to accommodate the needs of customers and users across multiple service lines.
You'll be documenting changes and upgrades and ensuring all the network assets are being properly managed. You'll be hands on, delivering value and solutions for customers; ensuring the continued success of the organisation.
In order to be considered for the opportunity, you must provide a CV which demonstrates the following experience:
- 2+ Years of experience in the Network Support or Engineering space
- Strong customer-facing and troubleshooting skills within the networking domain
- An understanding of different vendor products and equipment - Cisco AND/ OR Juniper
- Experience working across both Linux and Windows OS environments (Not essential)
- Strong understanding of basic network protocols (TCP/IP, routing, switching, subnets)
- Exposure to network security concepts and principles
- A positive attitude, confident troubleshooting skills, proactive approach to owning your results
- A full driving license
BONUS: Industry Certifications - CCNA, JNCIA
If you want to work in an exciting environment with an emphasis on cutting-edge technology, professional excellence, and where your efforts will be recognised and rewarded, then apply now. For more information feel free to call Michael Rosbotham on 02890323333.