Working in Partnership with our client we are actively recruiting for Networks Sewerage Technican for a temporary contract position.
Networks Sewerage Technician, Ballymena Town Area
Candidates will be responsible for dealing with network problems, responding to issues, assisting colleagues, and provide reports/updates.
They will be responsible for the delivery of sewerage services which comply with regulatory and customer service standards.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years experience in a wastewater/network sewerage environment. And
- Have experience in dealing directly with customers, good IT Skills and a working knowledge and understanding of GIS Tools
- Experience dealing with contractors and understanding contract documentation
- Understanding and use of CCTV systems and Jetvac equipment
- Ability to understand H&S legislation
- Full current driving license
An advantage to those who are experience and competent in the use of CCTV systems and Jetting equipment
Possess an HGV License
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.