Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require a Night Watch Attendant to start A.S.A.P until September 2017
Role: Night Watch x 3
Pay rate: £7.50 p/h
Hours: 32 hrs per week Mon-Thurs nights
- Night Patrolling and checking of the main entrance, caravan park and various buildings on site
- Monitoring visitors and residents to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or visitors are on the site after hours
- Ensure that those on site are behaving in a reasonable manner with due consideration for others
- Opening and locking entrance gates
- Ensure no unauthorised camping or caravanning on site
Applicants must possess:
- At least 6 month's experience in security work, including outside night patrols
- At least 2 month's experience of dealing with the general public
- Effective communication skills - able to deal with the public in a polite and professional manner
- Understanding of Health and Safety required in a public environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.