Our client, a large Public Sector organisation, is currently seeking a temporary Nightshift HGV 2 Driver/loader who is available immediately.
Role: 7.5 Tonne (Category C1) Driver
Rate of Pay: £13.59/hr (including nightshift enhancement)
Location: Duncrue ind estate
Hours: Wed to Sun 11pm to 7am
Duration: Temporary ongoing
- To report daily to line manager for instructions, work to routes, schedules and rotas, complete and return all relevant paper work and collate any data and information (manual or computerised) and present reports as specified by Management.
- To report to management any accident, incident, equipment or other relevant defect following required procedures including the completion of all required documentation in an accurate and timely fashion.
- To convey members of a sweeping squad to and from their routes and from the area depot daily and to assist with sweeping when required.
- To load the vehicle with sweeper's rubbish, bags etc, remove bags and awkward household rubbish from passageways and entries etc., assisting labourers and other operatives with heavy items and other rubbish as appropriate.
- To cleanse free standing and pole mounted litterbins on route to the required standard.
- To wash the truck daily.
- possess a full current C1 driving licence which enables them to drive in Northern Ireland;
- possess a current Driver CPC Qualification card
- be able to demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, relevant experience of each of the following:
- driving in a commercial environment;
- cleaning an outdoor area, making sure tools and equipment are safely used in accordance with health and safety regulations; and
- dealing with members of the public, in person.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided.