Our client, a large Public Sector organisation, is currently seeking a temporary Nightshift HGV 2 Driver/loader who is available immediately.
Role: HGV2 (Category C) Driver
Rate of Pay: £12.31/hr (including nightshift enhancement)
Location: Duncrue ind estate
Hours: Mon-Fri or Wed to Sun 11pm to 7am
Duration: Temporary ongoing
- HGV Driving - mainly lorries, possibly mechanical road sweepers and artics
- To wash the truck daily.
- To adhere to appropriate driving guidelines - driver daily checks, accident procedure and drivers' procedures, etc. Adherence to HASAW legislation and appropriate codes of practice. This also covers the wearing of appropriate protective and reflective clothing, safety footwear and other PPE; the safe lifting of heavy objects and ensuring the safety of the public and other council staff where appropriate.
- possess a full current C1 driving licence which enables them to drive in Northern Ireland;
- possess a current Driver CPC Qualification card and Digi Card
- be able to demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, relevant experience of each of the following:
- driving in a commercial environment;
- cleaning an outdoor area, making sure tools and equipment are safely used in accordance with health and safety regulations; and
- dealing with members of the public, in person.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided.