Location: County Down
Grafton have been retained to recruit the above position for one of Ireland's largest, most progressive state of the art manufacturing facilities who have a blue chip customer base
The successful candidate must be able to clearly demonstrate the following skills and experience:-
- Proactive and flexible in day to day approach with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Openness and willing to change, strive to improve standards/quality and contribute to key projects.
- Self-motivated and be able to motivate others.
- Have a high level of reliability, flexibility and a good team player.
- Excellent verbal/written and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Successful candidate must have grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Supervision of staff and a proven track record in people management.
- Knowledge and experience of warehouse control systems.
- Must have previous experience in a quality and health & safety driven environment.
- IT - proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Qualification in Supervisory Management.
- Previous warehouse experience in a food manufacturing environment/shiftwork.
- Experience of Quality Systems (ISO/BS standards).
- Previous experience of radio frequency systems.
For further information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333