Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require 3 x Night Watch to start A.S.A.P until November 2017
Role: Night Watch x 3
Pay rate: £7.50 p/h
Hours: 12 hour rota basis
- Night Patrolling and checking of the main entrance, caravan parks, campsites, beach toilets, ancillary buildings, gates and pathways within the environs of Benone.
- Written report in detail of all incidents/accidents including the completion of the Incident Proforma. Maintain a detailed log pertaining to patrols and safety of patrons.
- Ensuring that those using the caravan/campsites are behaving in accordance with the site rules and regulations and enforcing these rules when necessary, including 'one car per site' rule.
- Check the serviceability of the washroom facilities, cleaning equipment and firefighting appliances logging and reporting any defects to the Supervisor and removing or cordoning off any item awaiting repairs.
- Ensure main gates are closed at midnight and re-opened at 06.00am the following morning, or earlier on request.
- Maintain presence at main entrance until midnight and operate the barrier as necessary to permit customers access/egress. Only emergency vehicles permitted after midnight closure.
- Issue keys and electric cards as required and record the transactions.
- Be responsible for the general hygiene, cleanliness and serviceability of the washrooms and public facilities and ensure all public areas are clean before finishing duty.
- Open Beach toilets in the morning, after Supervisor comes on duty.
- Implement the Council's byelaws in relation to seashores, promenades and esplanades ensuring adequate access/egress is maintained for emergency vehicles and implement all other byelaws/regulations as determined by Council.
- Ensuring that no unauthorised camping or caravanning takes place within the perimeter of Benone grounds.
Applicants must possess:
- At least 3 months experience in security work, including outside night patrols, and the cleaning of public facilities.
- Must be able to negotiate and converse fluently
- Effective communication skills - able to deal with the public in a polite and professional manner
- Ability to write comprehensible reports.
- Understanding of Health and Safety required in a public environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.