Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require temporary Notetakers/Scribes to start ASAP until the end of June 2018
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.50ph
13+ week's £9.53ph
Hours: various hours per week, Monday to Friday
Have a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject
Hold GCSE in English Language (Grade C or above) and GCSE (Grade C or above)
Have a minimum of six month's experience of note- taking in an appropriate educational setting
The successful candidate will be responsible for any or all of the following duties:
- Produce accurate, clear, accessible and appropriately detailed notes for students in the required format;
- Attend lectures, tutorials and other classes and take notes as requested;
- Prepare for classes using resources available and to engage in appropriate research to familiarise yourself with subjects and/or to identify specialised vocabulary
- Provide an accurate copy of the notes to students within an agreed time limit, normally 48 hours
- Provide confidential support to disabled students, on a one to one basis
- Make any necessary reasonable adjustments to ensure support is delivered in an accessible manner as directed by the Learner Support Officer;
- Complete and return all relevant paperwork for each support relationship in a timely and accurate manner.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER AT 10AM