Grafton Recruitment are currently looking for a permanent Office Administrator to join our client's team. Our client is a well known Belfast based IT company which offers excellent career opportunities. This is a full-time, permanent role paid at £16,000/annum.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office including travel bookings for the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising travel bookings for the company
- Liaising with facilities on any maintenance issues
- Managing and recording expenditure on company credit card
- Answering incoming calls
- Ordering stock and stationery required for the business ensuring that this is kept at an optimum level
- Ensuring a first class customer experience for visitors - providing office tours to our new premises
- Assisting with administration in relation to ISO accreditations
- Any other administrative duties as required.
Education and Experience
- At least 2 years administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- At least 2 A' Levels or equivalent with GCSE Grade C or above in English and Math.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Good organisation skills
- Strong time management
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or contact Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.