Our clients based in the Portadown and Lurgan require temporary Office Administrators to join their team.
- Answering telephone and dealing with enquiries face to face
- Prepare documents
- Data input
- Completing and issuing standard letters
- Receive and make telephone calls
- Create new files, maintain and update
- Check and record calculations
- Circulate and distribute documents
- Maintain office supplies and stationery
- 5 GCSE's including English and Maths, grade A-C
- Minimum of 1 year recent office administration experience
- IT Literate to include Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org